Famous Table Tennis Player Xu Xin Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Table Tennis Player Xu Xin’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Xu Xin Biography & Age
Xu Xin is a Chinese table tennis player who is currently ranked 1st in the world.
Xu Xin was born on January 1, 1988, in Shijiazhuang, China. He began playing table tennis at the age of 5 and was soon selected to join the provincial table tennis team. He won his first international tournament at the age of 14 and turned professional the following year.
Since turning professional, Xu Xin has won numerous titles, including the World Championships, the Asian Championships, and the Olympic Games. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest table tennis players of all time.
Xu Xin is known for his aggressive, attacking style of play. He is especially strong at rallies and is known for his powerful forehand strokes.
Xu Xin is currently sponsored by Butterfly and uses Butterfly equipment.
|Profession||Table Tennis Player|
|Date of Birth||8 January 1990|
|Birthplace||Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China|
Xu Xin Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||181 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Xu Xin Net Worth & Salary
Table Tennis Player Xu Xin’s Net Worth has been growing significantly in 2021. How much is Xu Xin’s Net Worth at the age of 32? Here we are sharing Xu Xin’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Table Tennis Player|
Xu Xin Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Wife||player Yao Yan (m. 2016)|
Xu Xin Career Highlights
|Plays||left-handed, penhold grip|
|National team||chinese team|
|Equipment||Stiga Dynasty Carbon, TG2 Skyline Blue (FH, black), DHS NEO Hurricane 3 custom sponge (BH, red)|
|Highest Ranking||No.-1 (December 2019)|
|Current Ranking||No.03 (August 2021)|
|Club name||Shanghai Zhongxing|
|Olympic Games||1st – 2, 2nd – 2, 3rd – 0|
|World Championships||1st – 10, 2nd – 1, 3rd – 2|
|World Cup||1st – 7, 2nd – 1, 3rd – 0|
|Total Win||19, 3, 2|
|Representing||People’s Republic of China|
|Mixed Doubles||2020 Tokyo|
|Olympic Games team||2020 Tokyo, and Rio de Janeiro 2016|
Xu Xin Facts
- Xu Xin is one of the few pen hold grip players in China, specifically among the younger generation who are shakeh and players.
- Xu Xin defended his tour by beating world No. 1 ranked Ma Long in the finals of the ITTF World Tour 2013 Grand Finals held in Dubai, in January 2014.
- After, he was believed not good enough to be entered into the singles event of the Rio Summer Olympics 2016. Xin had a disappointing German Open in late 2017, where his doubles career Xin and his partner Fan Zhendong were knocked out in the Round of 16, then lost in the Quarterfinals to Lee Sangsu 4–0 in the singles occasion.
- Then, in 2018, Xin was a part of the winning team China at the World Team Table Tennis Championships 2018 in his tenth arrival at the World Championships. Xu received the final point for China during the final, beating Patrick Franziska 3–1 for the China team to claim the tour with a 3–0 victory over the German team.
- At the Japan Open 2019, Xu became the 2nd person in table tennis history to realize a coveted “triple crown”, the first being Jang Woojin at the Korea Open 2018.
- After then in 2021, he reached the finals of the 2nd leg of the Chinese Olympic 2021 Scrimmage, where Xu lost 4-3 to Fan Zhendong despite holding an 8-4 and 3-1 lead.
We Have Shared Celebrity Xu Xin Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.