Famous Boxer Terence Crawford Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Boxer Terence Crawford’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Terence Crawford Biography & Age
Terence Crawford is an American professional boxer. He has held multiple world championships in three weight classes, including the WBO welterweight title in 2018. He is currently ranked as the world’s best active boxer, pound for pound, by The Ring magazine, ESPN, and BoxRec.
Crawford was born in Omaha, Nebraska, on September 28, 1987. He began boxing at the age of eight and compiled an amateur record of 125–4. He won the National Golden Gloves tournament in 2006 in the lightweight division. As a professional, he has held the WBO, WBC, Ring magazine, and lineal light welterweight titles since 2015; the WBO welterweight title since 2018; and the WBO, Ring magazine, and lineal lightweight titles from 2014 to 2015. He has also challenged once for the WBO middleweight title in 2018.
Crawford is known for his speed, movement, reflexes, and counterpunching, as well as his ability to fight effectively on the inside. He is also a versatile southpaw, being able to fight orthodox or switch-hit. He is currently promoted by Top Rank.
|Name||Terence Allan Crawford|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1987|
|Birthplace||Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.|
Terence Crawford Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Weight||68 Kg (150 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||41-29-14 inches|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Terence Crawford Net Worth & Salary
Boxer Terence Crawford’s Net Worth has been growing significantly this year. How much is Terence Crawford’s Net Worth at the age of 34? Here we are sharing Terence Crawford’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Boxer|
Terence Crawford Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Sister||Shawntay Crawford and Latisha Crawford|
|Children||Terence Crawford III|
Terence Crawford Career Highlights
|playing position or Style||Boxing, American Boxer|
|National team||American Professional boxer|
|Reach||74 in 188 cm|
|Weight||Lightweight, Light Welterweight and Welterweight|
|Stance||Orthodox / Southpaw|
|Retirement information||Not retired now he is activing|
|Wins by Ko||26|
Terence Crawford Facts
- He became the first male boxer to hold all 4 major world titles in his boxing career in WBA, WBC, WBO, and IBF since Jermain Taylor in 2005.
- And he is one of the seven boxers in boxing history to do so, female and male together with Bernard Hopkins (2004), Taylor, Cecilia Braekhus in 2014, Oleksandr Usyk in 2018, Claressa Shields in 2019, and Katie Taylors in 2019.
- He made his 2nd defense of the WBO title against The Ring magazine contender Ray Beltran on 29 November 2014. After, he was named the 2014 fighter of the year by and boxing Writers Association of America.
- It was confirmed that Crawford and Viktor Postal had officially started a contract for the anticipated light welterweight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on 3 May 2016.
- Top Rank proclaimed a light-welterweight unification fight between Crawford and IBF champion Julius Indigo on 1 July 2017.
- He led on the scorecards by 50-44, 49-45, and 49-45. According to Compu Box stats, Crawford landed 88 of his 211.
- Crawford defended his WBO welterweight title against IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook, On 14th November 2020.
We Have Shared Celebrity Terence Crawford Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.