Famous Football Player Steve Mandanda Net Worth, Age, Height, Wife, Wiki, Biography details. In this article, we are sharing Football Player Steve Mandanda’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Steve Mandanda Biography & Age
Steve Mandanda was born on 28 March 1985 in Kinshasa, Zaire. He is 36 years old according to his birth date. His nationality is French. Steve Mandanda’s Zodiac Sign is Aries.
Steve Mandanda is a French Professional Football Player. He plays as a goalkeeper for Ligue 1 club Marseille, where he is captain, and the France national team. Since his debut in 2008, Mandanda has represented France at six international tournaments: four UEFA European Championships (2008, 2012, 2016, and 2020) and two FIFA World Cups (2010 and 2018), winning the latter tournament.
|Name||Steve Mandanda Mpidi|
|Date of Birth||28 March 1985|
|Age||36 years old|
Steve Mandanda Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Steve Mandanda Net Worth & Salary
Football Player Steve Mandanda Net Worth has been growing significantly in 2021. How much is Steve Mandanda’s Net Worth at the age of 36? Here we are sharing Steve Mandanda’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Footballer|
Steve Mandanda Family, Relationship & Marital Information
Steve Mandanda Career Highlights
|International Football debut in Club||2005|
|Club career debut||Le Havre 2005-2008, Marseille (loan) 2007-08, Marseille 2008-16, Crystal Palace 2016-17, and Marseille 2017-present.|
|Playing Position||Marseille and Jersey number 30|
|Current team & Jersey Number||Paris Saint-Germain and Jersey number 19|
|And club career goals||Not known|
|International Football debut||2003|
Steve Mandanda Facts
- On 22 December 2018, Mandanda played his 500th match for Marseille, in a 1–1 draw at Anger.
- On 11 July 2017, Mandanda returned to Olympique de Marseille on a three-year contract for €3 million.
- On 1 July 2016, Premier League club Crystal Palace announced that they had completed the signing of Mandanda on a free transfer from Marseille. He struggled to make an impact, being injured for most of the season. He made just ten appearances.
- Mandanda was originally named in the squad also for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, but sustained an injury before the tournament and was replaced by Stéphane Ruffier of AS Saint-Étienne. He was part of the squad that came runners-up at UEFA Euro 2016 on home soil.
- Steve Mandanda Mpidi (French pronunciation: [stɛv mɑ̃dɑ̃da]; born 28 March 1985) is a French professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Marseille, where he is the captain and the France national team.
Steve Mandanda Social Media Network
We Have Shared Famous Footballer Steve Mandanda Net Worth, Age, Height, Wife, Wiki, Biography Details. Do you have any questions about his biography? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.