Famous Golfer Sergio García Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Golfer Sergio García’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Sergio García Biography & Age
Sergio García is a Spanish professional golfer who plays on both the PGA Tour and the European Tour. He is a former World No. 1 amateur golfer and has been one of the sport’s leading players for much of his career.
Sergio García was born in Castellón, Spain, on January 9, 1980. His father, Victor García, was a professional footballer who played for several clubs in Spain, including Valencia and Atlético Madrid. Sergio’s older brother, Victor García, is also a professional golfer.
Sergio began playing golf at the age of three and had his first tournament win at the age of eight. He turned professional in 1999, at the age of 19.
Sergio García has won 29 professional golf tournaments, including three majors: the 2017 Masters Tournament, the 2008 Players Championship, and the 2008 PGA Championship. He has also been runner-up in three majors: the 1999 PGA Championship, the 2007 British Open, and the 2014 Masters Tournament.
In 2008, García was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame.
|Name||Sergio García Fernández|
|Date of Birth||9 January 1980|
|Birthplace||Borriol, Castellón, Spain|
Sergio García Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||180 lb (82 kg; 13 st)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Sergio García Net Worth & Salary
Golfer Sergio García’s Net Worth has been growing significantly in 2021. How much is Sergio García’s Net Worth at the age of 42? Here we are sharing Sergio García’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Golfer|
Sergio García Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Sister||Mar García Fernández|
|Wife||Akins Garcia (m. 2017)|
Sergio García Career Highlights
|Current Tour||European tour, and PGA tour|
|Highest Ranking||2 (9 November 2008)|
|Wins by tour|
|Japan Golf tour||1|
|Best Results in most championships|
|Masters Tournament||Won: 2017|
|PGA Championship||2nd/T2: 1999, 2008|
|U.S open||T3: 2005|
|The Open championship||2nd/T2: 2007, 2014|
|Achievements and Award|
|European Tour Order of Merit winner||Unknown|
|European Tour Order of Merit winner/ Race to Dubai champion||N/A|
|European Tour Golfer of the Year||N/A|
|PGA Tour of Australasia||1|
|Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year||1999|
|European Tour Golfer of the Year||2017|
Sergio García Facts
- He finished second in the Argentine Open 1998, being the low amateur, and charming the Pereira Iraola Cup 1998.
- García won the Mercedes Championships in early January 2002, and, he won the EDS Byron Nelson Championship in 2004.
- García won The Players Championship on the PGA Tour on 11 May 2008, in a sudden-death contest against Paul Goydos.
- He won his first European Tour in over three years, of the Castelló Masters Costa Azahar at his home course, on 26 October 2008, the Club de Campo del Mediterráneo in Castellón, Spain.
- García won the Commercial Bank Qatar Masters later defeating Mikko Ilonen in January 2014. He finished joint runner-up at the Open Championship 2014, two strokes behind Rory McIlroy, In July 2014.
- The biggest result of García’s season in 2015 was at the Players Championship 2015; where he tied Kevin Kisner and Rickie Fowler. García won his second AT&T Byron Nelson competition over Brooks Koepka, in May 2015.
- It was proclaimed that García had parted habits with Taylor Made after 15 years with the gear brand, on 9 October 2017.
We Have Shared Celebrity Sergio García Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.