Famous Football Player Reece James Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Football Player Reece James’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Reece James Biography & Age
Reece James is a professional footballer who plays as a defender for Chelsea and the England national team. He is considered to be one of the best young defenders in the world and has been praised for his technical ability, physicality, and intelligence.
James made his professional debut for Chelsea in 2018 and has since made over 50 appearances for the club. He has also represented England at Under-17, Under-19, and Under-21 levels.
In 2020, James was named the Chelsea Young Player of the Year and was also included in the PFA Team of the Year. He has been tipped to have a bright future in the game and is currently regarded as one of the best young defenders in the world.
|Date of Birth||8 December 1999|
|Birthplace||Redbridge, England, UK|
Reece James Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)|
|Weight||87 Kg or 192 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Reece James Net Worth & Salary
Football Player Reece James’ Net Worth has been growing significantly this year. How much is Reece James’s Net Worth at the age of 22? Here we are sharing Reece James’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Football Player|
Reece James Family, Relationship & Marital Information
Reece James Career Highlights
|First Profession of the career||Chelsea in 2018|
|International Football debut in Club||2018|
|First honor of the world||Not known|
|National team goals||N/A|
|Club career debut||Chelsea in 2018-present, Wigan Athletic (Loan) in 2018-19.|
|Current team||Chelsea in 2018-present|
|And club career goals||Chelsea match-56 goals-1.|
|Career honours||National team caps and goals correct as of 21:16, 31 March 2021 (UTC)|
|FIFA World Cup 2018||didn’t play|
|International Football debut||2020|
Reece James Facts
- He made his career debut for the Chelsea team after returning from injury on 25 September 2019. James scored one goal and helped two in a 7-1 victory over Grimsby Town of the EFL Cup 2019-20 seasons.
- Then he scored his 1st Premier League career goal, in a 3-1 victory for the Chelsea team against Brighton and Hove Albion on 14 September 2020.
- He was added to the U-20 England squad for the Toulon Tournament 2017 in May. After, he was a part of the U-19 squad that won the UEFA European 2017 U-19 championship in July 2017.
- On 15 November 2019, he made his U-21 England team debut during the 3-0 UEFA European U-21 championship 2021 qualification win gone to Albania.
- Finally, James was called upon 5 October 2020 for the 1st time to the senior team by manager Gareth Southgate succeeding an injury to Raheem Sterling.
- He made his debut at Wembley Stadium on 8 October, coming on as a 58th-minute auxiliary for Kieran Trippier in a 3–0 victory over Wales.
We Have Shared Celebrity Reece James Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.