Famous Football Player Raúl Jiménez Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Football Player Raúl Jiménez’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Raúl Jiménez Biography & Age
Raúl Jiménez is a Mexican professional footballer who plays as a forward for the Premier League club Wolverhampton Wanderers and the Mexico national team.
Jiménez began his career with Club América in 2010. He made his senior debut in a match against Tecos UAG and scored his first goal for the club in a match against Morelia. He helped América win the Liga MX Clausura championship in 2013. In 2014, he was loaned to Atlético Madrid, where he helped the team win the UEFA Europa League.
Jiménez joined Wolverhampton Wanderers on a season-long loan in 2018. He made his debut for the club in a match against Everton. He scored his first goal for the club in a match against Leicester City. He helped the club win the Premier League in 2019.
Jiménez has represented Mexico at the 2014 FIFA World Cup, the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
|Name||Raúl Alonso Jiménez Rodríguez|
|Date of Birth||5 May 1991|
|Birthplace||Tepeji, Hidalgo, Mexico|
Raúl Jiménez Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Raúl Jiménez Net Worth & Salary
Football Player Raúl Jiménez’s Net Worth has been growing significantly this year. How much is Raúl Jiménez’s Net Worth at the age of 31? Here we are sharing Raúl Jiménez’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||10.80 million EUR|
|Salary||9.00 million EUR|
|Source of Income||Football Player|
Raúl Jiménez Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Father||Raul Jimenez Vega|
Raúl Jiménez Career Highlights
|International Football debut in Club||2011|
|Club career debut||America 2011-14, Atletico Madrid 2014-15, and Benfica 2015-present|
|Current team & Jersey Number||Benfica and Jersey number 9|
|And club career goals||America 36 goals in 96 matches, Benfica 16 goals in 73 mathces.|
|International Football debut||2012|
Raúl Jiménez Facts
- He began his career playing for America’s club, being considered a promising good striker. On 30 October, he scored his first goal in a 2-3 loss to Puebla and scored in the 2nd minute of the match.
- Footballer Jimenez scored in the 1-2 defeat to Morelia in the second leg of the quarter-final match on 17 November 2012.
- And he scored his first brace in the 4-0 victory over Atlante. Besides, he scored two headers in the 2-0 victory against Guadalajara at the Estadio.
- In this case, footballer Jimenez scored his first goal of the Apertura tournament in the 3-0 win over Atlas on 3 August 2013. He scored a header and assisted in Luis Gabriel Rey’s goal in the 2-0 victory over Guadalajara on 5 October.
- On 9 August 2014, Jimenez played his final game for America against Tigres UANL, with the second goal scored by Miguel Layun in the 2-0 win. Atletico Madrid completed an agreement with the America club for Jimenez on 13 August 2014.
- Then, he made his first competitive debut in the leg of the Supercopa de Espana in a 1-1 draw with Real Madrid on 19 August. Also, he joined Portuguese champions Benfica, signing a five-year deal on 13 August 2015.
- Moreover, he scored his first goal for Benfica against Moreirense, scoring a header in the 75th minute to the score of 1-1, on 29 August 2015.
- Afterward, he made the final cut in the squad in London for the Summer Olympics 2012. After, he made his debut for the Mexico national team against Denmark on 30 January 2013 in a 1-1 draw.
We Have Shared Celebrity Raúl Jiménez Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.