Famous Football Player Raïs M’Bolhi Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Football Player Raïs M’Bolhi’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Raïs M’Bolhi Biography & Age
Rais M’Bolhi (born 1 February 1986) is a professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for the Turkish club İstanbul Başakşehir.
M’Bolhi began his career in his native Algeria, spending time with several clubs including JS Kabylie and CR Belouizdad. In 2009, he moved to Europe, signing with Bulgarian club CSKA Sofia. He spent five years with CSKA, winning the A Group title in 2010–11 and the Bulgarian Cup in 2012–13.
In 2014, M’Bolhi transferred to the French club Stade de Reims. He helped the club win promotion to Ligue 1 in his first season and went on to make over 100 appearances for Reims.
In 2019, M’Bolhi returned to Algeria, joining İstanbul Başakşehir.
M’Bolhi has also represented Algeria at the international level. He was a member of the team that won the 2010 African Cup of Nations and has also competed at the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
|Name||Adi Raïs Cobos Adrien Ouahab M’Bolhi|
|Date of Birth||25 April 1986|
Raïs M’Bolhi Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||80 Kg or 176 lbs|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Raïs M’Bolhi Net Worth & Salary
Football Player Raïs M’Bolhi Net Worth has been growing significantly this year. How much is Raïs M’Bolhi’s Net Worth at the age of 36? Here we are sharing Raïs M’Bolhi’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||1.5 Million Euros|
|Salary||£ $500,00 EUR|
|Source of Income||From Club, and national team|
Raïs M’Bolhi Family, Relationship & Marital Information
Raïs M’Bolhi Career Highlights
|First Profession of the career||2003 in Marseille B|
|International Football debut in Club||2005|
|First honor of the world||2005|
|National team goals||N/A|
|Club career debut||Marseille B 2003-05, Heart of Midlothian 2005-06, Ethnikos Piraeus 2006-07, Panetolikos 2007-08, Ryūkyū 2008-09, Antalyaspor 2015-17, Rennes 2017, Al-Ettifaq 2018-present|
|And club career goals||N/A|
|Career honours||Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and are correct as of 9 September 2020|
|FIFA World Cup 2018||N/A|
|International Football debut||2010|
Raïs M’Bolhi Facts
- M’Bolhi started his football career as an RCP Paris footballer. A few days later, he was named in Olympic de Marseille. In the 2006-2007 seasons, he signed the club of Ethnikos Piraeus. This is the Greek football club.
- Then in 2008, he played for F.C. Ryūkyū. Here, he played 22 games. M’Bolhi signed a new contract with Bulgarian club Slavia Sofia for two years in May 2009.
- As a Slavian goalkeeper, he played his first debut against Lokomotive Sofia on 14 June 2009. In 2009-10, he was selected as the Best Goalkeeper and best player of A PFG.
- M’Bohli chanced the opportunity of two days trial with the famous football club Manchester United but finally, he did not chance in this squad. In 2010, he was loaned the CSKA Sofia under some conditions at the end of the year.
- He also played in different countries’ football clubs such as Heart of Midlothian, Ethnikos Piraeus, Panetolikos, Ryūkyū, Krylia Sovetov, Philadelphia Union, Antalyaspor, and Rennes.
- Finally, he was named Al-Ettifaq football club in 2018, and he played three seasons with 59 games.
- He made his first debut in a friendly game in France’s U-17 team squad against England in November 2002. Then he was named in France’s U-18 team in the Salerno football tournament.
- M’Bohli made his first international debut on 28 November 2010 against Ireland.
- Africa Cup Nations was held in 2012. He was the starting goalkeeper in the qualification match, and he played in the 2014 World Cup qualification match.
- Algeria won in a 1-0 against Libya on the 9 September 2012 match, and M’Bolhi was the main hero in this game.
- In the 2014 World Cup, Algeria national football team changed to play knockout rounds, and it was the first history for the Algerian football team.
- In total of sixteen rounds against Germany, he saved eleven goals and put the match at extra time. M’Bolhi was the selected man of the game.
- Africa Cup of Nations was held in 2019, and M’Bolhi selected the starting goalkeeper of the Algeria team. In this tournament, Algeria won most of the games. Against Senegal, his team Algeria won, and he played very excellently
- He was selected Man of the Match for his extraordinary skill and won the honor of best Goalkeeper of the Africa Cup of Nations tournament. Finally, he was selected to play Africa Cup of Nations 2021 which will be held on 9th January 2022.
We Have Shared Celebrity Raïs M’Bolhi Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.