Famous Baseball Player Ozzie Albies Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Baseball Player Ozzie Albies’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Ozzie Albies Biography & Age
Ozzie Albies is a young infielder for the Atlanta Braves. He is one of the most promising young talents in baseball and is someone to keep an eye on in the coming years.
Albies was born in Curacao in 1997. He began playing baseball at a young age, and quickly developed into a top prospect. In 2013, he was signed by the Atlanta Braves. He made his professional debut in 2014 with the Braves’ affiliate in the Gulf Coast League.
In 2015, Albies played for the Rome Braves, the Braves’ affiliate in the Class A South Atlantic League. He had a very successful season, hitting .310 with 8 home runs and 46 RBIs.
The following year, Albies was promoted to the Mississippi Braves, the Braves’ affiliate in the Class AA Southern League. He continued to hit well, batting .292 with 5 home runs and 46 RBIs.
In 2017, Albies was called up to the Atlanta Braves and made his major league debut. He had a very successful rookie season, hitting .286 with 6 home runs and 29 RBIs.
Albies is a very talented young player and has a bright future ahead of him. He is someone to keep an eye on in the coming years.
|Name||Ozhaino Jurdy Jiandro “Ozzie” Albies|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1997|
Ozzie Albies Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 7 in (173 cm)|
|Weight||75 Kg (165 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Ozzie Albies Net Worth & Salary
Baseball Player, Ozzie Albies Net Worth has been growing significantly this year. How much is Ozzie Albies’s Net Worth at the age of 25? Here we are sharing Ozzie Albies’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Baseball Player|
Ozzie Albies Family, Relationship & Marital Information
Ozzie Albies Career Highlights
|Runs Batted in||205|
|Earned run average||Not known|
|MLB debut||August 1, 2017, for the Atlanta Braves|
|Teams in Club career||Atlanta Braves (2017–present)|
|Career Highlights and award|
|All-MLB second team||Not known|
|World Series Champion||Not known|
|NLCS MVP||Not known|
|Silver Slogger Award||2019|
|National team||Albies national team|
|Dick Howser Trophy||N/A|
Ozzie Albies Facts
- Albies started the 2015 season with the Rome Braves team. He hit .310/.368/.404 and stole 29 bases, in 98 games. On 30 June 2016, he returned to Mississippi, playing 2nd base alongside shortstop Dansby Swanson.
- Albies hit his first career home run for his 1st Major League hit on 3 August 2017, against the Dodgers
- He signed a seven-year, $35 million deal to remain with the Braves, on 11 April 2019.
- He batted .295/.352/.500 with 102 runs, 24 home runs, and 86 RBIs, In 2019. Albies and his teammates Freddie Freeman and Ronald Acuña Jr. won the National League 2019 Silver Slugger Awards for 2nd base, outfield, and first base.
- He recorded his 500th career hit on 3 June 2021, an RBI doubles off of Washington Nationals reliever Sam Clay.
We Have Shared Celebrity Ozzie Albies Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.