Famous Cricket Player Mark Chapman Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Cricket Player Mark Chapman’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Mark Chapman Biography & Age
Mark Chapman is a cricketer who plays for the New Zealand national cricket team. He is a left-handed batsman and right-arm off-spin bowler.
Chapman made his Test debut against England in May 2015. He scored his maiden Test century in his second Test, against Bangladesh in October 2016. In January 2017, Chapman was named in New Zealand’s Twenty20 International (T20I) squad for their series against Bangladesh. He made his T20I debut in the second match of the series.
In October 2018, Chapman was named to New Zealand’s squad for the 2018 ICC World Twenty20 tournament in the West Indies.
|Name||Mark Sinclair Chapman|
|Date of Birth||27 June 1994|
|Birthplace||British Hong Kong|
Mark Chapman Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 7 in or 170 cm|
|Weight||78 Kg or 171 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Mark Chapman Net Worth & Salary
Cricket Player Mark Chapman’s Net Worth has been growing significantly this year. How much is Mark Chapman’s Net Worth at the age of 27? Here we are sharing Mark Chapman’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Cricket Player|
Mark Chapman Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Mother||Diane Elizabeth Chapman|
Mark Chapman Career Highlights
- His playing teams: Hong Kong Cricket Club, Auckland, St Lucia Stars, New Zealand
- First test debut: N/A
- Made first ODI team: 16 November 2015 Hong Kong VS UAE.
- And first T20I debut: 16 March 2014 Hong Kong VS Nepal.
- Playing role: All-rounder
- His Batting style: Left-handed
- Bowling style: Slow left-arm orthodox
Mark Chapman Facts
- His batting average individually ODI cricket batting average is 32.20 and his T20I cricket batting average is 23.13. Also, his T20I cricket bowling average is 25.66. On 17 December 2015, Chapman made his first-class debut in the 2015–16 Plunket Shield. Chapman was offered an agreement by Auckland ahead of the 2020–21 domestic cricket seasons, in June 2020. He was selected as the vice-captain of the Hong Kong cricket side for the ICC World Twenty20 2016 and Asia Cup 2016 Qualifier. After, he was added to New Zealand’s T20I squad, for their Trans-Tasman tri-series tournament against the Australia team and England, in February 2018.
- In August 2021, he was named to New Zealand’s squad for the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021, August 2021. New Zealand team reached the final of the T20 World Cup 2021 against the Australia team but, they lost the match.
We Have Shared Celebrity Mark Chapman Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.