Famous Table Tennis Player Ma Long Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Table Tennis Player Ma Long’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Ma Long Biography & Age
One of the most successful table tennis players of all time, Ma Long has been a dominant force in the sport for over a decade.
Born in Anshan, China, in 1988, Ma Long began playing table tennis at the age of four. He quickly showed promise, and by the time he was a teenager, he was already being hailed as a future star of the sport.
Ma Long made his first major breakthrough in 2006 when he won the World Cup. He followed this up with a gold medal at the 2008 Olympic Games, cementing his reputation as one of the best table tennis players in the world.
Since then, Ma Long has won countless other titles, including the World Championships and the World Cup again in 2010. He is widely regarded as the best table tennis player of his generation, and his formidable reputation has earned him the nickname “The Dragon”.
Ma Long’s dominance of the sport shows no signs of slowing down, and he is sure to be a force to be reckoned with for many years to come.
|Profession||Table Tennis Player|
|Date of Birth||20 October 1988|
|Birthplace||Anshan, Liaoning, China|
Ma Long Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Ma Long Net Worth & Salary
Table Tennis Player Ma Long’s Net Worth has been growing significantly in 2021. How much is Ma Long’s Net Worth at the age of 33? Here we are sharing Ma Long’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Table Tennis Player|
Ma Long Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Wife||Xia Lu (m. 2017)|
Ma Long Career Highlights
|Plays||Right-handed, shakehand grip|
|National team||Chinese team|
|Equipment||(2019) DHS W968 , DHS Hurricane 3 National (FH, Black), DHS Hurricane 3 National (BH, Red)|
|Current ranking||2 (August 2021)|
Ma Long Facts
- Ma was given the chance to participate despite his up-and-down start to 2017 at the world championships held in Düsseldorf from late May to early June.
- In June 2017, Ma won the Japan Open in Tokyo, beating Xu in 6 sports and Fan in 5 for the trophy. Ma’s world ranking was released to 9th of being inactive, at the opening of 2018.
- Ma’s injuries persevered into 2019, preventing him from contributing to the Marvellous 12, the Chinese qualifier for the 2019 WTTC in April.
- In the semi-final of World Cup 2020, he was straggling 3–1 against Harimoto earlier he called a time-out and swapped to a high-toss serve that Harimoto had trouble reading.
- He stated that the most significant preparation for his success in Tokyo was mental groundwork and that Long had to be even well prepared than he was in London 2012 and Rio Olympics 2016.
We Have Shared Celebrity Ma Long Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.