Famous Boxer Jermall Charlo Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Boxer Jermall Charlo’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Jermall Charlo Biography & Age
Jermall Charlo is an American professional boxer who has held the WBC middleweight title since 2019. He has also competed at light heavyweight, winning the interim WBC title in 2015. As of December 2020, he is ranked as the world’s second-best active middleweight by The Ring magazine and the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, and third by BoxRec.
Charlo was born on May 19, 1988, in Louisiana. He grew up in Houston, Texas, and began boxing at the age of eight. He turned professional in 2007 and won his first nineteen fights, thirteen of them by knockout. In 2011, he suffered his first professional loss, a split decision to Cornelius Bundrage. He rebounded from this loss and won his next fourteen fights, eleven of them by knockout. In 2015, he fought for the vacant interim WBC light heavyweight title against Jorge Cota, winning by knockout in the third round.
In 2019, Charlo fought for the vacant WBC middleweight title against Matt Korobov, winning by unanimous decision. He successfully defended his title against Cory Spinks in December 2019. In 2020, he defeated Sergiy Derevyanchenko to win the IBF middleweight title.
|Name||Jermall D. Charlo|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1990|
|Birthplace||Lafayette, Louisiana, U.S.|
Jermall Charlo Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Jermall Charlo Net Worth & Salary
Boxer Jermall Charlo Net Worth has been growing significantly this year. How much is Jermall Charlo’s Net Worth at the age of 31? Here we are sharing Jermall Charlo’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Boxer|
Jermall Charlo Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Wife||Chy Williams (m. 2020)|
Jermall Charlo Career Highlights
|playing position or Style||light middleweight|
|National team||American team|
|Occupations||Light middleweight, boxing|
|Fighting out of||Unknown|
|Professional boxing record|
|Wins by Ko||18|
|Mixed Martial Art record|
|By Knockout and Submission||N/A|
|By knockout and submission||N/A|
|Olympic Games||Light Middle-weight|
|Great Britain Championships||N/A|
Jermall Charlo Facts
- His trainer was his father, Bob Charlo, and his promoter at the time was Oscar de la Hoya, who trained Floyd Mayweather Jr in the past. De la Hoya, however, would end up losing his license to promote boxing.
- Jermell Charlo, the former WBA light middleweight champion, has been arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to the police. The 30-year-old was pulled over in a vehicle with no driver’s license, police said.
- Banner Promotions which promote Andrade stated the fight was back on, in January 2015 and likely to take place in the spring of 2015.
- Showtime proclaimed that he would appear on a doubleheader at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, on 17 February 2015.
- The first of the two defenses would be against Charles Hatley, graded #2 by WBC, in February 2017.
- The WBC updated their rankings, placing 21-year-old undefeated American prospect Erickson Lubin at number one, on 11 May 2017.
- Premier Boxing Champions proclaimed a doubleheader in October 2018 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, for 22 December 2018.
- He was scheduled to protect his label against the WBA (Super), IBF, and IBO light middleweight champion Jeison Rosario in a unification bout on September 26, 2020, at the Mohegan Sun Arena.
We Have Shared Celebrity Jermall Charlo Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.