Famous Golfer Jason Kokrak Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Golfer Jason Kokrak’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Jason Kokrak Biography & Age
Jason Kokrak is an American professional golfer who has been a member of the PGA Tour since 2012. He has one victory on the tour, the 2020 Valero Texas Open.
Kokrak was born in Warren, Ohio, and played college golf at Xavier University. As a professional, he has worked his way up through the minor leagues, starting on the NGA Hooters Tour in 2009. He won twice on that tour and also had a win on the eGolf Professional Tour before earning his PGA Tour card for 2012.
Kokrak had a solid rookie season on the PGA Tour, making the cut in 22 of 28 events and finishing inside the top-125 on the money list to retain his tour card. He has since established himself as a regular on the PGA Tour, making the cut in over 80% of his events.
Kokrak’s best finish prior to his 2020 win came at the 2018 Valspar Championship, where he finished in a tie for second place. He finally broke through for his first win at the 2020 Valero Texas Open, defeating Abraham Ancer in a playoff.
With his win at the Valero Texas Open, Kokrak has established himself as one of the top American golfers and will be a player to watch in the coming years.
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1985|
|Birthplace||North Bay, Ontario, Canada|
Jason Kokrak Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||6 ft 4 in or 193 cm|
|Weight||102 Kg or 224 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Jason Kokrak Net Worth & Salary
Golfer Jason Kokrak Net Worth has been growing significantly this year. How much is Jason Kokrak’s Net Worth at the age of 36? Here we are sharing Jason Kokrak’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Golfer|
Jason Kokrak Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Mother||Theresa Marcotte Kokrak|
|Wife||Stephanie Kokrak (m. 2015)|
Jason Kokrak Career Highlights
|National team||American team|
|Current Tour||PGA Tour|
|Highest Ranking||24 (November 8, 2020)|
|Wins by tour|
|Korn Ferry tour||2|
|Best Results in most championships|
|Masters Tournament||CUT: 2020|
|PGA Championship||T19: 2018|
|U.S open||T17: 2020|
|The Open championship||T32: 2019|
|Achievements and Award|
|Mark H. McCormack Award||Not known|
|Web.com tour player of the year||Not known|
|PGA Tour Rookie of the Year||Unknown|
|FedEx Cup champion||Unknown|
Jason Kokrak Facts
- Kokrak ended second on the Golf Tour’s money slope despite playing in three events. In September 2011, he won his 1st Nationwide Tour, the Albertsons Boise Open in Boise, Idaho, in September 2011.
- Kokrak notched his second Nationwide Tour victory within a month with a seven-shot victory, On 16 October 2011 at the Miccosukee Contest with rounds of 63-66-69.
- He finished the season at the Nationwide Tour Championship with rounds of 67, 67, 75, and 75, on 30 October 2011. On 12 January 2012, Kokrak made his 1st appearance on the PGA Tour, at the Sony Open 2012 in Hawaii, where he finished 75th.
- After, he scored a hole-in-one on the 409-yard par-4 5th hole on November 6, 2013, at the McGladrey Classic Pro-Am held in Sea Island, Georgia.
- In February 2016, Kokrak opened with rounds of 68-64 to hold the 36-hole lead at the Northern Trust Open 2016 by one stroke, in February 2016.
- Kokrak finished tied for 2nd at the Valspar Competition, one stroke behind champion Paul Casey, in March 2019. After, he won the CJ Cup at Shadow Creek for his first PGA Tour win later nine years, On 18 October 2020.
We Have Shared Celebrity Jason Kokrak Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.