Famous Boxer Gervonta Davis Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Boxer Gervonta Davis’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
Gervonta Davis Biography & Age
Gervonta “Tank” Davis (born November 7, 1994) is an American professional boxer. He is a two-weight world champion, having held the WBA (Super) featherweight title since 2019 and previously the IBF super featherweight title from 2017 to 2018. He has also competed at lightweight, winning the WBA (Regular) title in 2020. As of December 2020, Davis is ranked as the world’s best active super featherweight by The Ring, BoxRec, and ESPN, and second by the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board.
|Name||Gervonta B. Davis|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1994|
|Birthplace||Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.|
Gervonta Davis Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 5+1⁄2 in (166 cm)|
|Weight||61 Kg (135 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
Gervonta Davis Net Worth & Salary
Boxer Gervonta Davis’s Net Worth has been growing significantly in 2021. How much is Gervonta Davis’s Net Worth at the age of 27? Here we are sharing Gervonta Davis’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Boxer|
Gervonta Davis Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Girlfriend||Vanessa Posso (Ex)|
Gervonta Davis Career Highlights
|playing position or Style||Boxing|
|National team||American team|
|Occupations||boxer, Lightweight, Amateur boxing|
|Division||Super featherweight, Lightweight, and Light welterweight|
|Fighting out of||Unknown|
|Professional boxing record|
|Wins by Ko||24|
|Mixed Martial Art record|
|By Knockout and Submission||N/A|
|By knockout and submission||N/A|
Gervonta Davis Facts
- At the D.C. Armory on Spike TV, he defeated Guillermo Avila by KO in the sixth round, on 1 April 2016.
- ESPN proclaimed that Davis would challenge for the IBF super featherweight label against undefeated José Pedraza on January 14, 2017, at the Barclays Center in New York on Showtime, on 15th November 2016.
- At the Palms Casino Resort, Davis scored a ninth-round KO over Luis Sanchez, on 18th December 2015, in Las Vegas on Spike TV. It was proclaimed Davis would travel to London, England for his first tour label defense, on 7 May 2017.
- The Ring magazine reported that he would probably defend his IBF title on 29th July, against WBO champion Román Martínez, whose last fight was a KO loss in June 2016 to Vasyl Lomachenko.
- His boxing career was cut short due to an injury he received in the third round of his last fight. Gervonta’s career was cut short due to an injury he received in the third round of his last fight.
- Davis moved up to the lightweight division and took the vacant WBA Regular lightweight label when he beat the former unified featherweight world champion, Yuriorkis Gamboa, on 28th December 2019.
We Have Shared Celebrity Gervonta Davis Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.