Famous Football Player David de Gea Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio details. In this article, we are sharing Football Player David de Gea’s Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Family, Marital Status, Relationship Status, Girlfriend, Spouse, Children, Educational Qualification, Salary, Profile, Career Stats, Interesting Facts, Body Measurements, Weight, Hair & Eye Color, Shoe Size, Feet, and many more.
David de Gea Biography & Age
David de Gea is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for the English club Manchester United and the Spain national team. He is widely regarded as one of the best goalkeepers in the world and has been nominated for the Ballon d’Or.
Born in Madrid, De Gea began his career with Atlético Madrid, making his first-team debut aged 18. In 2011, he signed for Manchester United for £17.8 million, a British record fee for a goalkeeper. He made his debut in the Premier League that same year and quickly became the first-choice goalkeeper.
De Gea has won a number of accolades, including the Premier League Golden Glove and the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year. He has also been named in the UEFA Team of the Year and the FIFA FIFPro World11.
|Name||David de Gea Quintana|
|Date of Birth||7 November 1990|
David de Gea Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
David de Gea Net Worth & Salary
Football Player David de Gea’s Net Worth has been growing significantly this year. How much is David de Gea’s Net Worth at the age of 31? Here we are sharing David de Gea’s Income Source, Salary, House, Car, Assets, Money, and other property information.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Football Player|
David de Gea Family, Relationship & Marital Information
|Father||Jose De Gea|
|Girlfriend||Edurne Garcia Almagro|
David de Gea Career Highlights
|First Profession of the career||Atletico Madrid B 2008|
|International Football debut in Club||2008|
|National team goals||February 13, 1900|
|Playing Position||February 21, 1900|
|Club career debut||Atletico Madrid B 2008-09, Atletico Madrid 2009-11, Manchester United 2011-present.|
|Current team||Manchester United|
|And club career goals||NA|
|Career honours||He has honoured to play FA Cup:2015-16, EFL Cup:2016-17, UEFA Europa League: 2016-17, Spain U-17 UEFA Europa U-17 Championship 2007, UEFA U-21 Championship 2011, 2013 and more.|
|FIFA World Cup 2018||selected to play last 23-man squad of the World Cup|
|International Football debut||2004|
David de Gea Facts
- Spanish Goalkeeper De Gea played their first senior club career with Atletico Madrid B 2008-09. Then he joined the full Atletico Madrid in 2009.
- De Gea made his first debut for the Atletico first-team when at the age of 18, coming on as a substitute later Roberto was injured on 30 September 2009.
- De Gea was touted as a possible replacement for Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar in January 2010. who was set to retire in 2011?
- After, he played down the gossip. And he said, “The important thing is that I have a deal and I’m an Atletico Madrid footballer until 2013”.
- The first time he has joined the Manchester United team to replace their retiring goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar widespread. Basically, he made his first appearance for the Manchester United team. They win over Chicago in a 3-1 friendly match on 23 July 2011.
- United beat Chelsea 3-1 at Old Trafford, with De Gea making a string of impressive saves from Ramirez on 18 September.
- He made back-to-back saves from Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez and David Silva. And helping to a 3-2 Manchester Derby of their own Stadium on 9 December 2012.
- Also, De Gea made several saves to help United to a 1-1 draw against the Real Madrid team at the Santiago Bernabeu. It has the first leg on 13 February 2013.
- Afterward, De Gea completed his 100th appearance for Manchester United in a 2-2 draw against Tottenham on 1 December 2013. He has deemed to be at fault when he let a weak Phill Bardsley shoot past him deep into 90 minutes of uptime on 22 January 2014.
- After then, he was selected as a goalkeeper in the PFA team of the 2018 season for the 5th time only as a Manchester United team player on 18 April 2018. Footballer De Gea equaled the Premier League record for the greatest number of saves in a Game 14 in a 3-1 win against Arsenal on 2 December 2017.
- Spanish goalkeeper De Gea played in the Spain U-15 team in 2014. Then, he attended respectively internationally Spain U-17 in 2007, Spain U-19 from 2007-09, Spain U-20 in 2009, Spain U-21 team from 2009-13, and Spain U-23 team in 2012. After then he joined the Spain national football team in 2014.
- Footballer De Gea was selected to play FIFA World Cup 2014 in Spain’s 30-man squad on 13 May 2014. He was named to Vicente Del Bosque’s final 23-man squad for the UEFA Euro 2016 cup on 31 May 2016.
- After, he has named to Spain’s 23-man squad for the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia on 21 May 2018. The World Cup 2018 achieved FIFA World Cup France National football team and Croatia became the runner’s up.
- After, he saved his first penalty for Manchester United since a FA Cup 2016 tie against Everton as he denied Mark Noble of FC West Ham United from the spot in the last action of the game, ensuring a 2–1 win for the Reds later a late goal from Jesse Lingard in 2021.
- He was honored to play FA Cup: 2015-16, EFL Cup: 2016-17. And, has earned UEFA Europa League: 2016-17, Spain U-17 UEFA Europa U-17 Championship 2007.
- Also, he has honored UEFA U-21 Championship 2011, 2013, and more. In February 2020, all football sports were off for Covid-19 but, but recently has started all club sports in July 2020.
We Have Shared Celebrity David de Gea Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Stats, Wife, Wiki, Bio Details. Do you have any questions about this article? Let me know in the comment. Do share this post with your friends.